"The SRES® Council educates REALTORS® on addressing the needs of the senior market both in terms of real estate and lifestyle."
Dale Stinton, NAR CEO
- SRES® Council may gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles);
- Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by e-mail (for example, your domain name, your e-mail address, and what pages you visit); and
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
- SRES® Council may use this information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools;
- Notify you of updates to our sites;
- Notify you of relevant products and services;
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs;
- Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware; and
- Track usage of our sites.
- SRES® Council does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses, but may provide you with on-line informational or marketing messages that have been approved by us. SRES® Council will not share, sell or otherwise provide other information about you to third parties, except for:
- Partners, exhibitors or other vendors for the limited purpose of contacting targeted groups of members, through marketing vehicles approved by SRES® Council;
- When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public; and
- Some or all of the data collected during promotions or contests on the site that is sponsored by third parties may be shared with the sponsor for the limited purpose of a one-time marketing follow-up by the sponsor. If information about you will be shared with a sponsor you will be notified prior to your participation in the promotion or contest and you can decide not to participate in the promotion or contest.